Thursday 25 October 2012

Threesome Lesbians Real Sex Story

Hi pals,

We recently Received an another hot real sex story of three hot girls having fun with each other.

This threesome lesbians sex story has more juicy experience as the one of those three girls have send us their hot juicy boobs pics, with sexy tits.
Enjoy it.........

Story starts here,,,

" Hi Admin, this is Julia 26, I'm reading your blog since last month and I enjoyed it a lot, as it has the real experience hot fantasy, so I thought to share up my story too.

I live with two other sexy girls at a PG as we are colleagues and working in a same office,

We many time enjoyed a fantasy lesbian sex with each other, and had a lot of fun, though we all have boyfriends, but having a lesbian sex is always gives a great pleasure of experience and enjoyment.

I like pussy licking most, as its fills me with lots of thrills and make me tingle all the time.

Here I am sending my and my friends hot boobs pics,


This one is my boobs pic,

 Whenever I touch my tits, it make to happy, and naughty. I always ask my friends to press and lick my boobs and tits. One of my friend Semantha 23 is just crazy to licking and sucking my pussy whereas another one Rosylin 24 is love to fingering me a lot, I too do these with them, and they love it too.

Another pic is of Rosylin's cute and tasty boobs.



Rosylin's cute and tasty boobs

She just love to fondle it with my boobs and ask me to play with her juicy balls.

And the last one is of my sexy and best friend Semantha's Boobs


Semantha's  bit tits Boobs

She just come to me most of the time when I sit alone and studying some noble, and removes all her clothes and just hug me from the backside of me and then come in front of me and put her juicy hot boobs in my mouth. I love sucking and eating her boobs, as its really really very tasty.

So buddy, these were our upper assets which I shared with all of you today.  I hope you guys must like and love.

Thanks for this wonderful blog, and providing us a great place to read and experience something real. "


No comments:

Post a Comment